Did you know?
- The smallest aircraft operated by Alitalia flying between Ljubljana and Dakar is a SF3 with 34 seats.
- SN Brussels has the most one stop flights between Ljubljana and Dakar.
- 12876 seats are available per day to fly out of Ljubljana connecting to Dakar.
- The largest aircraft operated by Alitalia flying between Ljubljana and Dakar is a ATR with 46 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from Ljubljana to Dakar is 17 hours, 45 minutes on Spanair.
Hotels in Dakar
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Senegal? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.