Did you know?
- There are 3 nonstop flights on route from Ljubljana to Brussels every day.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Air flying between Ljubljana and Brussels is a ERJ with 50 seats.
- Munich, DE is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Ljubljana and Brussels.
- The largest aircraft operated by Malev flying between Ljubljana and Brussels is a EM2 with 30 seats.
- The shortest nonstop flight from Ljubljana to Brussels is 897 km on Adria.
Hotels in Brussels
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Brussels? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.