Did you know?
- Turkish has the most one stop flights between Ljubljana and Bishkek.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Aeroflot flying between Ljubljana and Bishkek is a CRJ with 86 seats.
- 310 seats are available per day to fly out of Ljubljana connecting to Bishkek.
- Turkish has 2 one stop flights between Ljubljana and Bishkek.
- The shortest connecting flight from Ljubljana to Bishkek is 13 hours, 50 minutes on Adria Aeroflot.
Hotels in Bishkek
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Kyrgyzstan? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.