Did you know?
- Amsterdam, NL is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Liverpool and Milan.
- The shortest connecting flight from Liverpool to Milan is 7 hours, 25 minutes on Flybe.
- The largest aircraft operated by KLM flying between Liverpool and Milan is a F70 with 80 seats.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Easyjet flying between Liverpool and Milan is a 737 with 149 seats.
- 28 flights per week fly out of Liverpool connecting to Milan.
Hotels in Milan
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Milan? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.