Did you know?
- Amsterdam, NL is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Liverpool and Milan.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Easyjet flying between Liverpool and Milan is a 737 with 149 seats.
- 5 airlines operate between Liverpool and Milan.
- 38056 seats are available per day to fly out of Liverpool connecting to Milan.
- The shortest connecting flight from Liverpool to Milan is 7 hours, 25 minutes on Flybe.
Hotels in Milan
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Milan? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.