Did you know?
- There are 1 nonstop flights on route from Liverpool to Madrid every day.
- The smallest aircraft operated by KLM flying between Liverpool and Madrid is a F70 with 80 seats.
- The largest aircraft operated by Easyjet flying between Liverpool and Madrid is a 32S with 156 seats.
- 19 flights per week fly out of Liverpool connecting to Madrid.
- Easyjet has the most nonstop flights between Liverpool and Madrid.
Hotels in Madrid
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Madrid? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.