Did you know?
- Easyjet has the most nonstop flights between Liverpool and Madrid.
- The largest aircraft operated by Easyjet flying between Liverpool and Madrid is a 32S with 156 seats.
- There are 1 nonstop flights on route from Liverpool to Madrid every day.
- The smallest aircraft operated by KLM flying between Liverpool and Madrid is a F70 with 80 seats.
- 40659 seats are available per day to fly out of Liverpool connecting to Madrid.
Hotels in Madrid
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Madrid? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.