Did you know?
- There are 2 nonstop flights on route from Lisbon to Venice every day.
- TAP has the most nonstop flights between Lisbon and Venice.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Czech flying between Lisbon and Venice is a 32S with 159 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from Lisbon to Venice is 16 hours, 10 minutes on Adria.
- The shortest nonstop flight time from Lisbon to Venice is 3 hours, 5 minutes on TAP.
Hotels in Venice
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Venice? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.