Did you know?
- There are 2 nonstop flights on route from Lisbon to New York every day.
- Paris, FR is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Lisbon and New York.
- The shortest flight between Lisbon and New York on Cathay is 24155 km.
- The largest aircraft operated by Spanair flying between Lisbon and New York is a 32S with 157 seats.
- 176 flights per week fly out of Lisbon connecting to New York.
Hotels in New York
Traveling on the route and need hotel in New York? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.