Did you know?
- Paris, FR is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Lisbon and New York.
- 176 flights per week fly out of Lisbon connecting to New York.
- British Airways has 23 one stop flights between Lisbon and New York.
- The largest aircraft operated by Spanair flying between Lisbon and New York is a 32S with 157 seats.
- The shortest nonstop flight from Lisbon to New York is 5432 km on Continental, TAP.
Hotels in New York
Traveling on the route and need hotel in New York? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.