Did you know?
- There are 14 nonstop flights on route from Lisbon to Madeira every day.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Spanair flying between Lisbon and Madeira is a BE1 with 19 seats.
- The shortest flight between Lisbon and Madeira on Spanair is 964 km.
- The largest aircraft operated by Sata flying between Lisbon and Madeira is a 32S with 195 seats.
- The shortest nonstop flight time from Lisbon to Madeira is 1 hours, 40 minutes on Sata, TAP, Easyjet.
Hotels in Madeira
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Funchal? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.