Did you know?
- The smallest aircraft operated by Air flying between Lhasa and Bangkok is a 32S with 124 seats.
- The largest aircraft operated by Air China flying between Lhasa and Bangkok is a 330 with 250 seats.
- 37146 seats are available per day to fly out of Lhasa connecting to Bangkok.
- The shortest connecting flight from Lhasa to Bangkok is 4183 km on Air China Egyptair.
- Xi an, CN is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Lhasa and Bangkok.
Hotels in Bangkok
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Bangkok? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.