Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Air New Zealand flying between Las Vegas and Los Angeles is a 757 with 182 seats.
- The shortest nonstop flight time from Las Vegas to Los Angeles is 1 hours, 0 minutes on American, Delta, United, US Airways, Southwest.
- Hawaiian has 3 one stop flights between Las Vegas and Los Angeles.
- The shortest flight between Las Vegas and Los Angeles on Continental is 4175 km.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Frontier flying between Las Vegas and Los Angeles is a 32S with 114 seats.
Hotels in Los Angeles
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Los Angeles? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.