Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by South African flying between Lagos and Kuala Lumpur is a 747 with 420 seats.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Air flying between Lagos and Kuala Lumpur is a 777 with 250 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from Lagos to Kuala Lumpur is 40 hours, 15 minutes on Delta Korean Air.
- 12 flights per week fly out of Lagos connecting to Kuala Lumpur.
- Emirates has the most one stop flights between Lagos and Kuala Lumpur.
Hotels in Kuala Lumpur
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Kuala Lumpur? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.