Did you know?
- The smallest aircraft operated by Oman flying between Kuwait City and Muscat is a 737 with 212 seats.
- There are 2 nonstop flights on route from Kuwait City to Muscat every day.
- The shortest nonstop flight time from Kuwait City to Muscat is 1 hours, 50 minutes on Oman Air.
- The largest aircraft operated by Etihad flying between Kuwait City and Muscat is a 32S with 140 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from Kuwait City to Muscat is 22 hours, 45 minutes on Kuwait.
Hotels in Muscat
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Muscat? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.