Did you know?
- 2 flights per week fly out of Kuala Lumpur connecting to Vladivostok.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Korean flying between Kuala Lumpur and Vladivostok is a 330 with 292 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from Kuala Lumpur to Vladivostok is 5937 km on China S Malaysia.
- The largest aircraft operated by Korean Air flying between Kuala Lumpur and Vladivostok is a 330 with 352 seats.
- Seoul, KR is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Kuala Lumpur and Vladivostok.
Hotels in Vladivostok
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Russia? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.