Did you know?
- Singapore, SG is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Kuala Lumpur and Tokyo.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Malaysia flying between Kuala Lumpur and Tokyo is a 777 with 282 seats.
- Air China has 5 one stop flights between Kuala Lumpur and Tokyo.
- The shortest nonstop flight from Kuala Lumpur to Tokyo is 5406 km on Japan, Malaysia.
- 218284 seats are available per day to fly out of Kuala Lumpur connecting to Tokyo.
Hotels in Tokyo
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Tokyo? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.