Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Cityflyer flying between Kuala Lumpur and Singapore is a 32S with 180 seats.
- 34 airlines operate between Kuala Lumpur and Singapore.
- 234 flights per week fly out of Kuala Lumpur connecting to Singapore.
- The shortest connecting flight from Kuala Lumpur to Singapore is 22 hours, 20 minutes on Irtysh Avia.
- There are 43 nonstop flights on route from Kuala Lumpur to Singapore every day.
Hotels in Singapore
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Singapore? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.