Did you know?
- 234 flights per week fly out of Kuala Lumpur connecting to Singapore.
- The largest aircraft operated by Cityflyer flying between Kuala Lumpur and Singapore is a 32S with 180 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from Kuala Lumpur to Singapore is 22 hours, 20 minutes on Irtysh Avia.
- Jakarta, ID is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Kuala Lumpur and Singapore.
- Brunei has 4 one stop flights between Kuala Lumpur and Singapore.
Hotels in Singapore
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Singapore? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.