Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Air China flying between Kuala Lumpur and Kathmandu is a 757 with 200 seats.
- Xpressair has the most nonstop flights between Kuala Lumpur and Kathmandu.
- 63491 seats are available per day to fly out of Kuala Lumpur connecting to Kathmandu.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Cathay flying between Kuala Lumpur and Kathmandu is a 777 with 282 seats.
- Air India has 78 two stops or more flights between Kuala Lumpur and Kathmandu.
Hotels in Kathmandu
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Kathmandu? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.