Did you know?
- Saudi has the most nonstop flights between Kuala Lumpur and Jeddah.
- The largest aircraft operated by Singapore flying between Kuala Lumpur and Jeddah is a 777 with 323 seats.
- The smallest aircraft operated by British flying between Kuala Lumpur and Jeddah is a 330 with 311 seats.
- 91508 seats are available per day to fly out of Kuala Lumpur connecting to Jeddah.
- The shortest connecting flight from Kuala Lumpur to Jeddah is 19 hours, 10 minutes on Irtysh Avia.
Hotels in Jeddah
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Jeddah? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.