Did you know?
- Yerevan, AM is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Krasnodar and Moscow.
- 20 flights per week fly out of Krasnodar connecting to Moscow.
- There are 23 nonstop flights on route from Krasnodar to Moscow every day.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Armenian flying between Krasnodar and Moscow is a TU5 with 151 seats.
- Air Kuban has 7 nonstop flights between Krasnodar and Moscow.
Hotels in Moscow
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Moscow? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.