Did you know?
- The smallest aircraft operated by Lufthansa flying between Krakow and Dublin is a EMJ with 70 seats.
- 49008 seats are available per day to fly out of Krakow connecting to Dublin.
- The shortest connecting flight from Krakow to Dublin is 15 hours, 35 minutes on Swiss.
- The shortest flight between Krakow and Dublin on Air is 1903 km.
- The largest aircraft operated by Alitalia flying between Krakow and Dublin is a ATR with 46 seats.
Hotels in Dublin
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Dublin? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.