Did you know?
- 5 flights per week fly out of Kos Island connecting to Thessaloniki.
- Big Sky has the most nonstop flights between Kos Island and Thessaloniki.
- The largest aircraft operated by Aegean flying between Kos Island and Thessaloniki is a ARJ with 107 seats.
- There are 2 nonstop flights on route from Kos Island to Thessaloniki every day.
- The shortest connecting flight from Kos Island to Thessaloniki is 2 hours, 35 minutes on Aegean Olympic.
Hotels in Thessaloniki
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Thessaloniki? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.