Did you know?
- There are 2 nonstop flights on route from Kos Island to Thessaloniki every day.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Aegean flying between Kos Island and Thessaloniki is a ARJ with 107 seats.
- Big Sky has the most nonstop flights between Kos Island and Thessaloniki.
- Athens, GR is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Kos Island and Thessaloniki.
- 1261 seats are available per day to fly out of Kos Island connecting to Thessaloniki.
Hotels in Thessaloniki
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Thessaloniki? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.