Did you know?
- The shortest connecting flight from Kos Island to Belgrade is 13 hours, 15 minutes on Aegean.
- The shortest flight between Kos Island and Belgrade on Olympic is 1129 km.
- The shortest connecting flight from Kos Island to Belgrade is 1129 km on Aegean.
- Athens, GR is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Kos Island and Belgrade.
- 632 seats are available per day to fly out of Kos Island connecting to Belgrade.
Hotels in Belgrade
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Belgrade? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.