Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Spanair flying between Klagenfurt and Madrid is a DH8 with 54 seats.
- Munich, DE is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Klagenfurt and Madrid.
- 14 flights per week fly out of Klagenfurt connecting to Madrid.
- The smallest aircraft operated by LOT flying between Klagenfurt and Madrid is a DH8 with 54 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from Klagenfurt to Madrid is 15 hours, 40 minutes on Air Europa.
Hotels in Madrid
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Madrid? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.