Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Olympic flying between Kavala and Belgrade is a ATR with 68 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from Kavala to Belgrade is 21 hours, 50 minutes on Germanwings.
- Athens, GR is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Kavala and Belgrade.
- 236 seats are available per day to fly out of Kavala connecting to Belgrade.
- Olympic has the most one stop flights between Kavala and Belgrade.
Hotels in Belgrade
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Belgrade? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.