Did you know?
- The smallest aircraft operated by Air flying between Kathmandu and Lhasa is a 32S with 128 seats.
- 7936 seats are available per day to fly out of Kathmandu connecting to Lhasa.
- China S has 61 two stops or more flights between Kathmandu and Lhasa.
- The shortest nonstop flight from Kathmandu to Lhasa is 570 km on Air China.
- The shortest nonstop flight time from Kathmandu to Lhasa is 1 hours, 5 minutes on Air China.
Hotels in Lhasa
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Lhasa? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.