Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Etihad flying between Kathmandu and Bahrain is a 330 with 200 seats.
- 10 airlines operate between Kathmandu and Bahrain.
- 49820 seats are available per day to fly out of Kathmandu connecting to Bahrain.
- The shortest nonstop flight time from Kathmandu to Bahrain is 4 hours, 45 minutes on ATA.
- The shortest connecting flight from Kathmandu to Bahrain is 15610 km on Lufthansa Thai Turkish.
Hotels in Bahrain
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Bahrain? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.