Did you know?
- St Petersburg, RU is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Kaliningrad and Moscow.
- Siberia has 1 nonstop flights between Kaliningrad and Moscow.
- The largest aircraft operated by Pulkovo flying between Kaliningrad and Moscow is a 737 with 113 seats.
- There are 9 nonstop flights on route from Kaliningrad to Moscow every day.
- The shortest nonstop flight from Kaliningrad to Moscow is 1056 km on Air Charter Asia, China Xinhua Airlines.
Hotels in Moscow
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Moscow? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.