Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Air India flying between Jeddah and Dhaka is a 747 with 423 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from Jeddah to Dhaka is 13 hours, 45 minutes on Sahara.
- The shortest nonstop flight from Jeddah to Dhaka is 5228 km on Biman.
- There are 2 nonstop flights on route from Jeddah to Dhaka every day.
- 36490 seats are available per day to fly out of Jeddah connecting to Dhaka.
Hotels in Dhaka
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Bangladesh? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.