Did you know?
- The smallest aircraft operated by Merpati flying between Jakarta and Makassar is a 737 with 96 seats.
- There are 27 nonstop flights on route from Jakarta to Makassar every day.
- 25 flights per week fly out of Jakarta connecting to Makassar.
- The shortest nonstop flight time from Jakarta to Makassar is 2 hours, 10 minutes on BTV, Garuda, Jaro, MNA, PT Sriwijaya.
- The largest aircraft operated by PT Sriwijaya flying between Jakarta and Makassar is a 737 with 167 seats.
Hotels in Makassar
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Indonesia? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.