Did you know?
- Singapore, SG is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Jakarta and Kuala Lumpur.
- The largest aircraft operated by Tiger flying between Jakarta and Kuala Lumpur is a 32S with 180 seats.
- The smallest aircraft operated by KLM flying between Jakarta and Kuala Lumpur is a 777 with 282 seats.
- Garuda has the most nonstop flights between Jakarta and Kuala Lumpur.
- The shortest nonstop flight from Jakarta to Kuala Lumpur is 1127 km on Airasia, Garuda, Jaro, KLM, Malaysia, Awair.
Hotels in Kuala Lumpur
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Kuala Lumpur? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.