Did you know?
- The smallest aircraft operated by Garuda flying between Jakarta and Hong Kong is a 737 with 96 seats.
- The largest aircraft operated by Singapore flying between Jakarta and Hong Kong is a 777 with 332 seats.
- 68 flights per week fly out of Jakarta connecting to Hong Kong.
- Airasia has 4 one stop flights between Jakarta and Hong Kong.
- The shortest connecting flight from Jakarta to Hong Kong is 26 hours, 20 minutes on Silkair.
Hotels in Hong Kong
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Hong Kong Island? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.