Did you know?
- The smallest aircraft operated by KLM flying between Istanbul and Rabat is a 737 with 122 seats.
- 9 flights per week fly out of Istanbul connecting to Rabat.
- The largest aircraft operated by Air France flying between Istanbul and Rabat is a 32S with 159 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from Istanbul to Rabat is 10 hours, 35 minutes on Alitalia.
- The shortest connecting flight from Istanbul to Rabat is 4310 km on Alitalia.
Hotels in Rabat
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Rabat? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.