Did you know?
- Saudi has the most nonstop flights between Islamabad and Riyadh.
- 5023 seats are available per day to fly out of Islamabad connecting to Riyadh.
- Lahore, PK is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Islamabad and Riyadh.
- 15 flights per week fly out of Islamabad connecting to Riyadh.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Pakistan flying between Islamabad and Riyadh is a ATR with 48 seats.
Hotels in Riyadh
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Riyadh? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.