Did you know?
- There are 2 nonstop flights on route from Islamabad to Muscat every day.
- Dubai, AE is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Islamabad and Muscat.
- Etihad has 3 one stop flights between Islamabad and Muscat.
- The shortest nonstop flight time from Islamabad to Muscat is 2 hours, 50 minutes on Shaheen, Oman Air.
- 4653 seats are available per day to fly out of Islamabad connecting to Muscat.
Hotels in Muscat
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Muscat? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.