Did you know?
- China S has the most two or more stop flights between Islamabad and Kuala Lumpur.
- 1 flights per week fly out of Islamabad connecting to Kuala Lumpur.
- Urumqi, CN is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Islamabad and Kuala Lumpur.
- The largest aircraft operated by China S flying between Islamabad and Kuala Lumpur is a 757 with 219 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from Islamabad to Kuala Lumpur is 7 hours, 50 minutes on Pakistan.
Hotels in Kuala Lumpur
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Kuala Lumpur? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.