Did you know?
- 1 flights per week fly out of Islamabad connecting to Kuala Lumpur.
- 11826 seats are available per day to fly out of Islamabad connecting to Kuala Lumpur.
- The largest aircraft operated by China S flying between Islamabad and Kuala Lumpur is a 757 with 219 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from Islamabad to Kuala Lumpur is 7 hours, 50 minutes on Pakistan.
- China S has 54 two stops or more flights between Islamabad and Kuala Lumpur.
Hotels in Kuala Lumpur
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Kuala Lumpur? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.