Did you know?
- Cairo, EG is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Hurghada and Salzburg.
- The largest aircraft operated by BMI flying between Hurghada and Salzburg is a EMJ with 76 seats.
- 912 seats are available per day to fly out of Hurghada connecting to Salzburg.
- The shortest connecting flight from Hurghada to Salzburg is 16 hours, 0 minutes on BMI Egyptair.
- BMI has the most two or more stop flights between Hurghada and Salzburg.
Hotels in Salzburg
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Salzburg? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.