Did you know?
- The smallest aircraft operated by BMI flying between Hurghada and Cairo is a EMJ with 76 seats.
- The largest aircraft operated by Egyptair flying between Hurghada and Cairo is a 32S with 185 seats.
- 11 flights per week fly out of Hurghada connecting to Cairo.
- 973 seats are available per day to fly out of Hurghada connecting to Cairo.
- Egyptair has the most nonstop flights between Hurghada and Cairo.
Hotels in Cairo
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Cairo? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.