Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Asiana flying between Hong Kong and Shanghai is a 74M with 270 seats.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Cathay flying between Hong Kong and Shanghai is a 32S with 158 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from Hong Kong to Shanghai is 23 hours, 0 minutes on Air Philippines.
- 159 flights per week fly out of Hong Kong connecting to Shanghai.
- The shortest nonstop flight time from Hong Kong to Shanghai is 2 hours, 0 minutes on Cathay, Shanghai, Dragonair, China E, Northern Star.
Hotels in Shanghai
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Shanghai? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.