Did you know?
- There are 4 nonstop flights on route from Hong Kong to Melbourne every day.
- 23 airlines operate between Hong Kong and Melbourne.
- Sydney, AU is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Hong Kong and Melbourne.
- The shortest nonstop flight from Hong Kong to Melbourne is 7407 km on Cathay, Qantas.
- The shortest connecting flight from Hong Kong to Melbourne is 33 hours, 40 minutes on Brunei.
Hotels in Melbourne
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Melbourne? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.