Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by British Airways flying between Harare and Johannesburg is a 737 with 130 seats.
- There are 9 nonstop flights on route from Harare to Johannesburg every day.
- 1844 seats are available per day to fly out of Harare connecting to Johannesburg.
- The shortest connecting flight from Harare to Johannesburg is 23 hours, 40 minutes on Ethiopian.
- South African has the most nonstop flights between Harare and Johannesburg.
Hotels in Johannesburg
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Johannesburg? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.