Did you know?
- 696 seats are available per day to fly out of Hanover connecting to Monastir.
- There are 1 nonstop flights on route from Hanover to Monastir every day.
- The largest aircraft operated by Condor flying between Hanover and Monastir is a 32S with 174 seats.
- The shortest nonstop flight time from Hanover to Monastir is 2 hours, 55 minutes on Hapag Lloyd.
- Condor has the most nonstop flights between Hanover and Monastir.
Hotels in Monastir
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Monastir? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.