Did you know?
- 2 airlines operate between Guayaquil and Galapagos Islands.
- There are 5 nonstop flights on route from Guayaquil to Galapagos Islands every day.
- 3 flights per week fly out of Guayaquil connecting to Galapagos Islands.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Tame flying between Guayaquil and Galapagos Islands is a 32S with 150 seats.
- The shortest nonstop flight time from Guayaquil to Galapagos Islands is 1 hours, 30 minutes on Galapagos, Tame.
Hotels in Galapagos Islands
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Ecuador? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.