Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Tame flying between Guayaquil and Galapagos Islands is a 32S with 150 seats.
- 422 seats are available per day to fly out of Guayaquil connecting to Galapagos Islands.
- The shortest flight between Guayaquil and Galapagos Islands on Galapagos is 1167 km.
- There are 5 nonstop flights on route from Guayaquil to Galapagos Islands every day.
- 3 flights per week fly out of Guayaquil connecting to Galapagos Islands.
Hotels in Galapagos Islands
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Ecuador? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.