Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Northwest flying between Guatemala City and Vienna is a 737 with 124 seats.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Lufthansa flying between Guatemala City and Vienna is a 32S with 150 seats.
- American has the most two or more stop flights between Guatemala City and Vienna.
- The shortest connecting flight from Guatemala City to Vienna is 20 hours, 5 minutes on US Airways.
- 101667 seats are available per day to fly out of Guatemala City connecting to Vienna.
Hotels in Vienna
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Vienna? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.