Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by British Airways flying between Geneva and Rio de Janeiro is a 32S with 149 seats.
- The shortest flight between Geneva and Rio de Janeiro on Lan is 14335 km.
- 132165 seats are available per day to fly out of Geneva connecting to Rio de Janeiro.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Continental flying between Geneva and Rio de Janeiro is a 737 with 122 seats.
- Paris, FR is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Geneva and Rio de Janeiro.
Hotels in Rio de Janeiro
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Rio de Janeiro? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.