Did you know?
- The smallest aircraft operated by Continental flying between Geneva and Mexico City is a 737 with 122 seats.
- The largest aircraft operated by British Airways flying between Geneva and Mexico City is a 767 with 216 seats.
- Air France has the most one stop flights between Geneva and Mexico City.
- 90 flights per week fly out of Geneva connecting to Mexico City.
- The shortest connecting flight from Geneva to Mexico City is 10543 km on Spanair.
Hotels in Mexico City
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Mexico City? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.