Did you know?
- The smallest aircraft operated by Gambia flying between Freetown and Banjul is a ATR with 68 seats.
- 2 flights per week fly out of Freetown connecting to Banjul.
- The shortest nonstop flight from Freetown to Banjul is 647 km on Ethiopian.
- Gambia has the most nonstop flights between Freetown and Banjul.
- The largest aircraft operated by TACV flying between Freetown and Banjul is a ATR with 68 seats.
Hotels in Banjul
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Gambia? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.