Did you know?
- The smallest aircraft operated by Korean flying between Frankfurt and Tashkent is a 32S with 158 seats.
- Korean Air has 1 one stop flights between Frankfurt and Tashkent.
- 16550 seats are available per day to fly out of Frankfurt connecting to Tashkent.
- There are 2 nonstop flights on route from Frankfurt to Tashkent every day.
- 39 flights per week fly out of Frankfurt connecting to Tashkent.
Hotels in Tashkent
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Uzbekistan? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.