Did you know?
- The smallest aircraft operated by Lufthansa flying between Frankfurt and Mexico City is a 737 with 103 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from Frankfurt to Mexico City is 18 hours, 50 minutes on Lanperu.
- Lufthansa has the most nonstop flights between Frankfurt and Mexico City.
- 122 flights per week fly out of Frankfurt connecting to Mexico City.
- The largest aircraft operated by Czech flying between Frankfurt and Mexico City is a 32S with 158 seats.
Hotels in Mexico City
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Mexico City? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.