Did you know?
- The smallest aircraft operated by Bahamasair flying between Fort Lauderdale and Eleuthera North is a DH8 with 50 seats.
- Nassau, BS is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Fort Lauderdale and Eleuthera North.
- The shortest nonstop flight time from Fort Lauderdale to Eleuthera North is 1 hours, 10 minutes on Continental.
- 1251 seats are available per day to fly out of Fort Lauderdale connecting to Eleuthera North.
- The largest aircraft operated by Continental flying between Fort Lauderdale and Eleuthera North is a BE1 with 19 seats.
Hotels in Eleuthera North
Traveling on the route and need hotel in The Bahamas? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.