Did you know?
- The smallest aircraft operated by Siberia flying between Dusseldorf and Tivat is a 32S with 174 seats.
- 552 seats are available per day to fly out of Dusseldorf connecting to Tivat.
- Belgrade, CS is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Dusseldorf and Tivat.
- 2 flights per week fly out of Dusseldorf connecting to Tivat.
- The largest aircraft operated by Jat flying between Dusseldorf and Tivat is a 737 with 126 seats.
Hotels in Tivat
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Montenegro? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.