Did you know?
- Frankfurt, DE is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Dusseldorf and Munich.
- The largest aircraft operated by Hapag Lloyd flying between Dusseldorf and Munich is a 737 with 180 seats.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Mexicana flying between Dusseldorf and Munich is a 737 with 103 seats.
- 96040 seats are available per day to fly out of Dusseldorf connecting to Munich.
- The shortest connecting flight from Dusseldorf to Munich is 1838 km on SN Brussels.
Hotels in Munich
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Munich? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.