Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Hapag Lloyd flying between Dusseldorf and Munich is a 737 with 180 seats.
- There are 30 nonstop flights on route from Dusseldorf to Munich every day.
- The shortest nonstop flight time from Dusseldorf to Munich is 1 hours, 10 minutes on Air Berlin, Lufthansa.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Mexicana flying between Dusseldorf and Munich is a 737 with 103 seats.
- 21 airlines operate between Dusseldorf and Munich.
Hotels in Munich
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Munich? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.